Skip to main content

Find Your Best Course + Save Australian Wildlife


Donated so far


Course Counselling and Advice

Our qualified Education Counsellors will assist you to choose the program of study that matches your interests and career goals. If one of your goals is to live and work in Australia in the long term, we also provide advice about the skills in demand in Australia.

Make an appointment with an Education Counsellor – they will talk with you about your education, interests, timeframe, budget, and career and life goals.

Selecting a course provider or university

Australia has over 1,100 educational institutions offering over 22,000 courses. These include top-ranked universities, vocational and technical colleges, and schools. Australia Study Team will help you to select the educational institution that meets your needs by providing expert advice about the offerings of educational institutions in your preferred city or region.

Applying for a course of study

Australia Study Team will guide you through the complex process of applying to study in Australia. This will include helping you with the application, collating and certifying all supporting documents, and submitting your application to the institution or provider of your

Assistance with offer letters

If you are offered a place in an Australian course, Australia Study Team can assist you to accept your letter of offer or manage your Certificate of Enrolment.

Visa application

Australia Study Team will help you apply for a student visa to study in Australia. Our Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) can advise you on the visa subclass that matches your program of study, including Student Visa (500), Guardian Visa (590), and Graduate Visa
(485) subclasses. and support you through the visa application process. We have a team of bilingual and multilingual Student Visa specialists to assist you, in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Tagalog, Visaya, Hindi, and Punjabi.

Renewing your student visa

If your Student Visa is expiring while your program of study is ongoing, Australia Study Team can help you to apply for a new Student Visa.

Enrolling in an English Language Course

The English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (also known as ELICOS) is an important course for international students to improve their English language skills.

Australia Study Team will explain the different levels of ELICOS programs, the placement tests required, and assist you to apply for an ELICOS program that matches your assessment level, study needs and goals.

Arranging Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

A condition of the student visa subclass is that all international students hold Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of their student visa. This health coverage helps international students and their dependents to meet the cost of unplanned medical and hospital care while studying in Australia. Australia Study Team can help you to source cover
through one of the OSHC health insurers.